We are pleased to announce the creation of the Center for Family and Community Engagement listserv. We hope you will join and participate in what we believe will be an effective way of keeping in touch and communicating around issues concerning family-centered meetings. All the trainers from the Center for Family and Community Engagement, as well as the Project Director, are members of this listserv and look forward to celebrating your successes and discussing your questions and concerns about family-centered meetings. We look forward to your participation!
It is easy to join!
The address is email@example.com
To subscribe to the list, send an email message to the list server at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. In the "To:" field, type email@example.com
2. Leave the "Subject:" blank
3. To receive list mail at the address from which you're sending your request, in the body of the message type the word subscribe followed by cfface
4. To receive list mail at an email address other than the one you're requesting the list from, in the body of the message type the word subscribe followed by cfface followed by the firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Send the message.
Upon subscribing, you should receive an introductory or welcome message containing list policies and features. Please save this message for future reference; it will also contain directions for unsubscribing.
The two most frequent problems that people seem to have when they try to subscribe to a list are:
1.Misspelling the word ‘subscribe.’
2.Using an incorrect list name.
If you have a problem subscribing to a list and you know that you haven't done one of the above, please send an email to email@example.com and let us know. Include a copy of both the command you sent and the error response you received.
2. Enter your email address in the box.
3. Hit 'subscribe.'
Send an email to Stacy Comey and she will sign you up: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have additional questions, please contact Stacy at (919) 513-2339 or through email.