We are temporarily moving courses online.
We wanted to share with you, to keep people safe, we are following the guidance and practices of NCDSS and the State.Read Our Announcement
Click on the links below for more information about our in-person trainings. To register, submit an online application at www.ncswLearn.org (except for Co-Training Heart to Heart).
- Step by Step: An Introduction to Child and Family Teams
- Navigating Child and Family Teams: The Role of the Facilitator
- Building Cultural Safety
- Connecting with Families: Family Support in Practice
- Family-Centered Practice in Family Preservation Programs
- Co-Training Heart to Heart
To receive training notifications, please sign up for our mailing list. For more updates, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. For further general information, call the Center at (919) 513-2339.