The Center is excited to offer online trainings that are accessible on demand. These trainings differ from our past traditional live online workshops and forums in that they are not scheduled to occur at set times with set registration limits; rather, they are open to you to work through at your own pace at times that fit your schedule. Watch our spotlight video on Learning to Support Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Questioning and more Youth in Substitute Care!
Below are our on-demand offerings. For more information on the trainings and instructions on how to access them, please click on the training link below:
- A Resource Parent's Guide to Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Child and Family Team Guide for Foster Parents
- Communicating and Collaborating Effectively in a Child and Family Team Meeting as a Guardian ad Litem
- Game Building as Engagement
- How Loss Impacts Youth in Foster Care: What is Our Role and Responsibility?
- Learning to Support Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Questioning, and more Youth in Substitute Care
- Guidance for Family and Youth Partner Trainers
To receive training notifications, please sign up for our mailing list. For more updates, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. For further general information, call the Center at (919) 513-2339.