Student Worker, Enrolled@NCSU
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessica Barker is currently an M.S. student in the Department of Communication here at North Carolina State University. Along with being a graduate teaching assistant, she has recently accepted a position with the Center for Family and Community Engagement as a Communication Specialist.
Jessica graduated summa cum laude from Appalachian State University where she received her B.S. in Communication Studies. She also completed minors in Non-Profit Management and Music. It was at App State where her love for communication grew and led her to pursue a master's degree.
Her primary research interests are in rhetorical, organizational, and interpersonal communication. She has a passion for non-profit work and hopes to pursue a career in the field after completing her master's degree. Jessica is excited to develop her communication skills and knowledge while at NCSU and working with CFACE.
Communication Specialist, Center for Family and Community Engagement
Graduate Teaching Assistant, NCSU Department of Communication
- B.S. in Communication Studies from Appalachian State University, 2018
- M.S. in Communication from North Carolina State University, (expected) 2020
- COM 110 - 027Public Speaking11:45 - 12:35 M W F205 Winston Hall
- COM 110 - 040Public Speaking06:00 - 08:45 T012 Winston Hall